Key Chain | Bamboo
HANDCRAFTED FOR GOOD
A custom cut and laser engraved keyring to promote your brand, promote or retail with inspirational or encouraging words. Made of sustainable, eco-friendly bamboo. Joyya goods do good for the people who make it and the world. Buy Good, Do Good.
50 units per design
‣ No hidden set up fees!
‣ Engraved on hard wearing bamboo.
‣ Artwork size, placement needs to remain the same per print run.
Check out the artwork guide for tips preparing your design files!
‣ Certified organic 3mm ply
Dimensions: (h x w x d)
‣ Bamboo Tab Size: 2.3 x 5 cm | 0.9 x 1.9 in
‣ Key Chain (full length): 9 cm
‣ Metal Key Ring: 2.8 cm
‣ Metal Key Ring
We make sure every detail is just right:
‣ Professional digital mock ups provided
‣ Layouts prepared by our designer
‣ Design and product digitally combined
‣ Size and placement of artwork outlined
‣ Up to 3 mock up revisions free of charge.
‣ Joyya label and swing tag standard on every product
‣ Fair trade manufactured in our WFTO certified factory
Our products are made with pride. You can know for certain they are eco-friendly and make a difference in the lives of everyone who helped create them, from the first cotton bud to very last stitch. We're especially proud every product is WFTO Fair Trade guaranteed.
Beyond Fair Trade
Handcrafted for Good
It's easy! With Joyya’s new self-service website, ordering custom products has never been easier.
1. Simply select the Made To Order product you desire and complete the product selections including required delivery dates, and place your Purchase Order directly with us.
2. From there, a member of our team will contact you within 1 business day to confirm the details, digital mockup, and delivery timing.
3. An invoice will then be emailed to you for payment.
As with all orders, you will receive notifications via email when your order reaches critical milestones including shipping and delivery tracking information.
For Made to Order custom products that require full manufacturing of the item, 4-8 weeks is typical, including delivery time.
When you receive confirmation from our team that the selections you made via our website match the colours in the artwork that you submitted - you are all set!
No extra shipping charges or set up fees will show up on your invoice.
*Shipping fees are included for standard urban delivery locations. If you are shipping to a remote area please reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
There are no extra set up or artwork charges if you are able to provide your logo or design in an acceptable format and quality. You can send your artwork in high resolution Jpeg, Gif, or any Photoshop and Illustrator formats. Be sure that your file has a 300dpi or higher quality to ensure the best printing.
If you are needing additional customizations for your Made to Order product, click here for a brief list of some of the things we can accommodate.
If you would like to discuss any of these options please reach out to our team at email@example.com for more details.
Fair trade has been defined as an organized social movement and market-based approach to alleviating global poverty and promoting sustainability. Fair trade’s strategic intent is to deliberately work with marginalized producers and workers in order to help them move from a position of vulnerability to security and economic self-sufficiency. It also aims at empowering them to become stakeholders in their own organizations and actively play a wider role in the global arena to achieve greater equity in international trade.
You can read more about the 10 Principles of Fair Trade on the WFTO website.
Factories and products certified “Fair Trade,” empower the consumer to choose products made under fair conditions.
Joyya is committed to providing fair, living wages and a healthy working environment for all employees. Wages are well above the national minimum and all staff receives training, health care, child care, and savings and retirement plans. Joyya is a member of the Fair Trade Federation, a U.S-based network of fair trade businesses, as well as members of the WTFO.